Malmesbury’s Cemetery at Tetbury Hill, Malmesbury, is a valuable green space in an area of town that is being quickly being developed. A recent study undertaken by volunteers, including botantist Ann Skinner, and keen gardeners Melissa Robb and Sue Alexander, and supported by Malmesbury Town Council, showed that alongside its role of providing a respectful place of rest it is home to over sixty types of plants and a large number of tree, shrub, bird and animal species.
- Wiltshire Council News and Updates 7 October
- Could you be our new Mace Bearer?
- The History of Malmesbury Twinning Exhibition - Athelstan Museum
- Wiltshire Council News Update
- Wiltshire Council News 28 September 2022
- Wiltshire Council News 14 September 2022
- Wiltshire Council - Latest News 2 September 2022
- Wiltshire Council - Latest News 26 August 22
- Wiltshire Council - News and Advice 19 August 22
- Business Grants for Young People in Wiltshire and Swindon - Open for Applications