Victims are being told they don’t need to report a crime to Wiltshire Police to receive support from commissioned services as part of a new campaign launched by the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner (OPCC).
Wiltshire's Police and Crime Commissioner, Philip Wilkinson, joined members of his team to meet with the Ministry of Veterans' Affairs and discuss ways of improving support for ex-servicemen and women and to better coordinate the support currently available.
The Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner is investing in local organisations to help reduce anti social behaviour and offer diversionary activities for young people who may be at risk of entering the Criminal Justice System.
- Wiltshire Council News 25.08.23
- Wiltshire Bobby Van- Stay Safe Online Advice and Home Security Service
- Wiltshire Council News 18.08.23
- Wiltshire Council News 11 August 2023
- More News from Wiltshire Council 4.08.23
- Wiltshire Council News and Updates 4 August 2023
- County History Resources
- Wiltshire Council News 21 July 23
- Wiltshire News and Updates 14.07.23
- Wiltshire Council news and Updates 7.07.23