Information ,advice and support for the emotional wellbeing of 5 to 18 year olds.
- THE COUNTY OF WILTSHIRE (MALMESBURY AND MALMESBURY WITHOUT) (PROHIBITION AND RESTRICTION OF WAITING, TAXI RANK CLEARWAYS AND ON STREET PARKING) CONSOLIDATION ORDER 2017 (AMENDMENT NO.5) ORDER 2021
- THE COUNTY OF WILTSHIRE (WEBBS WAY/SNELL AVENUE, MALMESBURY) (PROHIBITION OF MOTOR VEHICLES) ORDER 2021
The above Orders have now been sealed and will be implemented on 13th September 2021.
A copy of the Map-Based Traffic Regulation Order (Order 1) will be available through the Wiltshire Council website from 13th September 2021; http://www.wiltshire.gov.uk/parking-on-off
You can download a copy of the above Order 2 for your retention and a copy of the relevant Press Notice below.
Team Leader Legal and Technical Support
Sustainable Transport - Highways
Tel: 01225 713402
Follow Wiltshire Council
Malmesbury Our Community Matters
Our Community Matters is an interactive notice board for news, events and volunteering opportunities for communities across Wiltshire.
Providing people with local interactive notice boards which everyone can use to highlight and discuss local news events and ideas.
- Malmesbury Marks VJ Day
- Tom Winch - Former Mayor of Malmesbury
- Wiltshire Council Parking News 29 May 2020
- COVID 19 Malmesbury Retailer & Business Community Task Force
- Malmesbury Local Flood Information
- Malmesbury Station Yard Free Parking - Summary Report
- National Safeguarding Adults Week 2019 - The Herbert Protocol
- Malmesbury Launches Ground Breaking Gift Card