- DownloadMTC Agenda Full Council 20 5 19
- DownloadMTC FC 20 5 19 Reports No 1 4 Covid 19 SummaryPartnershipTown Team Events
- DownloadMTC FC 20 5 19 Report No 5 Covid 19 Budget Implications
- DownloadMTC FC 20 5 19 Report No 6 MTC Current Operations and Covid19 Recovery
- DownloadMTC FC 20 5 19 Report No 7 Laptops for Staff Team
- DownloadMTC FC 20 5 19 Report No 8 Cllr Recruitment Elections
- DownloadMTC FC 20 5 19 Report Open Malmesbury social distancing phase 1
- DownloadMTC FC 20 5 19 Annual Budget Report By Centre
- DownloadMalmesbury COVID 19 Safe Distancing Town Centre Operation Notes 15th May
- DownloadMTC Full Council 20 05 19 Minutes
Full Council Committee
Full Council meet together approximately every month. As with all council meetings, these are meetings held in the council chamber to which all members of the public are invited.
Full Council meetings are attended by all councillors and are normally intended as meetings to ratify the minutes of all other council committee meetings and to discuss topics that impact the entire council. These include the following matters.
- Precepting a rate
- Borrowing money
- Making, amending or revoking Standing Orders, Financial Regulations or Duties and Powers and Proper Office Provisions
- Making, amending or revoking Bye Laws
- Making of Orders under any statutory powers
- Important matters of principle or policy that have been referred directly by committees or officers
- Prosecution or defence in a court of law
The Full Council is chaired by the Town Mayor, Cllr. Paul Smith. The voting membership of the Full Council comprises:
- Cllr. Kim Power
- Cllr. Gavin Grant
- Cllr. Catherine Doody
- Cllr. Gavin Grant
- Cllr. Wayne Jones
- Cllr. Fran Vandelli
- Cllr. Phil Exton
- Cllr. Campbell Ritchie
- Cllr. Richard Jones
- Cllr. Ray Sanderson
- Cllr. Paul Smith
- Cllr. Frances Smith
- Cllr. Erica Whatton
- Cllr. Steve D'Arcy
Meetings typically commence at 7pm and are held in the Malting Hall unless otherwise stated.
To contact the committee, please contact our Committee Clerk.
Please see the meetings menu for Meeting Agendas, Reports and Minutes.
Latest Committee Meeting