Community & Town Promotion Committee
The Community and Town Promotion Committee shall be empowered to exercise and perform on behalf of the Council, all powers and duties of the Council in relation to the matters listed below, which is not exhaustive.
The Community and Town Promotion Committee may appoint sub-committees and delegate any of its powers to a sub-committee. The Committee is empowered to incur expenditure where it has an allocated budget provision.
- All tourism and town promotion aspects of the Council
- For recommending to Policy & Resources Committee its estimates for the forthcoming financial year
- Approval of expenditure within its approved budget
- Matters relating to Britain and Malmesbury in Bloom
- Competitions and any other local sponsored functions
The Committee for 2022/23 is chaired by Cllr. Catherine Doddy. The voting membership of the committee comprises:
- Cllr. Catherine Doody (Chair)
- Cllr. Fran Vandelli (Vice Chair)
- Cllr. Frances Smith
- Cllr. Campbell Ritchie
- Cllr. Ray Sanderson
- Cllr. Erica Whatton
To contact the committee, please contact our Committee Clerk.
Meetings typically commence at 7pm and are held in the Malting Hall unless otherwise stated.
Please see the meetings menu for Meeting Agendas, Reports and Minutes.