- DownloadCTP 2019 02 07 Agenda
- DownloadCTP 2019 02 07 Events
- DownloadCTP 2019 02 07 St AldhelmsFairCM
- DownloadCTP 2019 02 07 MalmesInBloomComp
- DownloadCTP 2019 02 07 WOMADCM
- DownloadCTP 2019 02 07 YouthArtExhibitionCM
- DownloadCTP 2019 02 07 LNS
- DownloadCTP 2019 02 07 AfternoonTeaCM
- DownloadCTP 2019 02 07 FamilyTrail
- DownloadCTP 2019 02 07 CloisterGdns
- DownloadCTP 2019 02 07 Minutes
Community & Town Promotion Committee
The Community and Town Promotion Committee shall be empowered to exercise and perform on behalf of the Council, all powers and duties of the Council in relation to the matters listed below, which is not exhaustive.
The Community and Town Promotion Committee may appoint sub-committees and delegate any of its powers to a sub-committee. The Committee is empowered to incur expenditure where it has an allocated budget provision.
- All tourism and town promotion aspects of the Council
- For recommending to Policy & Resources Committee its estimates for the forthcoming financial year
- Approval of expenditure within its approved budget
- Matters relating to Britain and Malmesbury in Bloom
- Competitions and any other local sponsored functions
The Committee for 2020/21 is chaired by Cllr. Fran Vandelli. The voting membership of the committee comprises:
- Cllr. Gavin Grant
- Cllr. Catherine Doody
- Cllr. Steve D'Arcy
- Cllr. Julie Exton
- Cllr. Kim Power (Vice Chair)
- Cllr. Carys Hardwick
- Cllr. Fran Vandelli (Chair)
- Cllr. Campbell Ritchie
To contact the committee, please contact our Committee Clerk.
Meetings typically commence at 7pm and are held in the Malting Hall unless otherwise stated.
Please see the meetings menu for Meeting Agendas, Reports and Minutes.