On 21 June 2022, exactly a year from the re-opening of The Old Bell Hotel in Malmesbury, England’s Oldest hotel has been awarded ‘Best Hotel in Wiltshire 2022’. Owned by Texan Entrepreneurs and Malmesbury family descendants, Kim and Whit Hanks, this award for the hotel has been voted by readers of the prestigious Muddy Stilettos guides.
The bees are buzzing and flowers are blooming.
The Malmesbury in Bloom displays, created by Malmesbury Town Council, with the generous support of donations from local organisations and businesses, are now starting to grow. We hope you and visitors to Malmesbury will enjoy the beauty these bring to our town.
Gardeners of all ages there is still time to enter our Malmesbury in Bloom Garden Competition, details below:
If you are a budding artist living or going to school in Malmesbury then get creative and enter the Children's Multi-Media & Painting Competition:
- High Street + Art Gallery 2022 is coming soon !
- Proposed Traffic Regulation Order for Consultation – Malmesbury
- Anti Social Behaviour in Malmesbury
- Malmesbury Town Council Offices - Closed for Platinum Jubilee
- Jubilee Guided Walk - Saturday 11th June 2022
- The Queen's Platinum Jubilee
- Last few days for your comments - Malmesbury Area Neighbourhood Plan
- St Aldhelm's Day 2022!